Cathy Lee Cibelli, owner of C.L. Design Services, has been a professional home stager for over 16 years. Her stagings have been featured in the San Jose Mercury News, Contra Costa Times, Ava Living, Scene Magazine and HGTV’s Flip It to Win It.
Cathy Lee is a Real Estate Staging Association RESA-PRO®, an Accredited Staging Professional®, Feng Shui Certified and has the following professional designations:
• Current RESA® California State President
• Founder and Past President, East Bay International Association of Home Staging Professionals
• 2010 Contra Costa Real Estate in Motion (CCRIM) Affiliate of the Year
• 2009 CCRIM Secretary
• 2009 Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® Affiliate of the Year
• 2007 and 2008 CCRIM Sergeant at Arms
• 2007 Realtors’® Marketing Association Affiliate of the Year
Cathy Lee stages and renovates properties for Realtors, Homeowners, Investors and Builders. She stays on top of current design trends and completes continuing education courses annually.
With a father in the motion picture industry, Cathy Lee grew up visiting movie sets, which sparked her imagination and desire to create beautiful spaces. After majoring in art history, she decided to engage her creativity and pursue a full-time career in home staging.
According to Cathy Lee, “Transforming homes to reach their maximum selling potential is quite rewarding and never gets old for me.”
Cathy Lee is a native California resident and has lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 40 years. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, traveling and volunteering in her community.
C.L. Design Services is a proud supporter of the following charitable organizations:
• Harbor House Ministries, Oakland
• The GreenHouse, Sacramento
• The Food Bank, Contra Costa and Solano
• Christmas for Everyone, Contra Costa County
• Restore, Concord